Shipping & refunds
Spitfire Energy is produced in and shipped from Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
– Ordered before 12:00 on Monday to Friday = shipped the same day.
– Ordered after 12:00 on Monday to Friday and on the weekend = shipped the next business day.
– Delivery takes 2-5 business days for most EU countries. Delivery in the Netherlands is most likely next business day.
– Shipping within the Netherlands is free above €15 order value. Shipping costs for orders below €15 are €3,95.
– Shipping to Belgium is free above €15 order value. Shipping costs for orders below €15 are €4,95.
– Shipping costs to Germany are €4,75
– Shipping costs to rest of Europe are €9,75
– Shipping costs to rest of the world are €19,75
All customers will receive a track & trace code, provided by the carrier to keep track of the delivery. Please note: starter pack orders do not receive a track & trace code.
Unfortunately the shipping itself is out of our hands. If your delivery takes too long, please reach out through firstname.lastname@example.org so we can dig into it.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Please reach out through email@example.com if you want a refund on your order, so we can create a refund case for you. The return address is:
Anthony Fokkerweg 3
1059 CM Amsterdam (NL)
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item (unless the product was damaged before arriving/broken in this case we’ll supply a return label). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over € 75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.